Last updated June 1, 2021
The Code of Conduct is designed to ensure that everyone using KopaOPT has an excellent experience. Please take a moment to read and familiarize yourself with the community guidelines.
- Help us ensure a respectful and safe environment for everyone. Treat your fellow KopaOPT users and trainers as you would like to be treated yourself – with respect.
- Be mindful of the class start time. Arriving at class on time allows you to experience the full benefits of the class, honoring your time and the trainer’s time.
- Be conscious of your speech. Please do not shout, or use profanity or inappropriate language during the class.
- We embrace diversity and want everyone to feel welcome when they use KopaOPT. Remember that when you use Kopa OPT you will engage with people who may look different or think differently from you. Please respect those differences, and be courteous and professional.
- Please be advised that the Services/Classes are not intended as a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. We are not health care or medical providers, nor should our courses or classes be considered medical advice. Only your physician or other health care providers, mental health care professionals can provide this advice. People with existing mental and physical health conditions should speak to their healthcare providers before starting our practice.
- Not all services will be suitable for everyone, therefore please ensure that you join classes at your own discretion.
- If you are feeling vulnerable, or in any way at risk please make sure you contact Emergency services or 24-hour support lines or your health care provider.
Class Dress Code:
Please dress appropriately and refrain from wearing attire that is too revealing or contains inappropriate/offensive designs and/or language. Nudity is prohibited. Respecting the class dress code helps us limit distractions during the class and maintain a safe, comfortable, and respectful environment for everyone.
KopaOPT has a zero-tolerance policy towards discrimination of any kind. This means you will not be able to work with and use Kopa OPT if you are found to have discriminated against fellow Kopa OPT users/trainers based on their race, color, religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, sex, marital status, gender identity, age or any other characteristic protected under applicable law.
Zero Tolerance for Drugs and Alcohol
KopaOPT does not tolerate any conversation related to drugs or alcohol. Kopa OPT does not tolerate people under the influence of drugs or alcohol during our sessions.
Compliance with the Law We expect everyone using the Kopa OPT application to act in compliance with all relevant state, federal, and local laws at all times. Users should not engage in illegal, unauthorized, prohibited, fraudulent, deceptive, or misleading activities while using the Kopa OPT platform.
KopaOPT prohibits its users from displaying or showcasing firearms while in the Kopa OPT class.
The information and guidance provided by Kopa OPT is for informational, educational purposes only. Kopa OPT content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. If you have any questions or concerns about your health or a medical condition, you should immediately consult your physician or healthcare provider.
Everyone on KopaOPT plays an integral part in keeping the platform safe and respectful. We will not tolerate any level of violence or threat of violence on the platform. Actions that threaten the safety of the trainers and users will be investigated and, if confirmed, lead to the permanent termination of the trainer’s contract or deactivation of the user’s account.
- Asking overly personal questions and making comments or gestures that are aggressive, sexual, discriminatory, or disrespectful.
- Predatory behavior, stalking, threats, harassment, discrimination, bullying, intimidation, invading privacy, revealing other people’s personal information, and inciting others to commit violent acts or to violate the Terms mentioned here.
- Content that seems to promote alcohol, recreational drug use, suicide, self-injury, or euthanasia.
- Support or praise for dangerous individuals and organizations either living or dead.
- Use of harmful or dangerous content, hateful content, insensitive content, or sexual content.
Users of the Kopa OPT platform must comply with applicable Copyright and privacy laws. Any violation or breach of privacy rights such as taking photos, recording videos or sessions, etc. is strictly prohibited.
Ownership of Work Product
User or Trainer agrees that any and all Work Product (defined below) will be the sole and exclusive property of KopaOPT. User or Trainers hereby irrevocably assigns to Kopa OPT all right, title, and interest worldwide in and to any deliverables specified in a Project Assignment (“Deliverables”), and to any ideas, concepts, processes, discoveries, developments, formulae, information, materials, improvements, designs, artwork, content, software programs, other copyrightable works, and any other work product created, conceived or developed by User or Trainer (whether alone or jointly with others) for Kopa OPT during the participation in fitness or meditation sessions, including all copyrights, patents, trademarks, trade secrets, and other intellectual property rights therein (the “Work Product”). The user or Trainer retains no rights to use the Work Product and agrees not to challenge the validity of KopaOPT’s ownership of the Work Product.
Accurate Information and Representation
Only you are authorized to use your KopaOPT account.
Questions, Concerns, and Feedback
Feedback makes us all better! Whether you are a client/user or trainer, we would love to hear from you. We value honest feedback so please share your experience with us at the end of the class. Our aim is to create a safe, respectful environment for all users and we believe accountability is a fundamental component to achieve this. If you suspect any violation of the Code of Conduct or any KopaOPT policy, please report it by emailing us at email@example.com so that our team can investigate further.